Exhaust Gas Temperature Racing Gauge
EGT Racing Gauge
Exhaust Temperature electronic racing gauge adopts common specifications of racing gauges 1/8NPT thread gauge. Two-wire (independent ground) exhaust temperature sensor.
Our sensor is design for accurate performance, durability and long service life
•High accuracy ±1%
•Fully calibrated and temperature compensated
•Fast thermal response reaction rate is about 10 seconds
•Thermistor technology can measure 200°C~1100°C (392°F~2012°F)
Exhaust gas temperature electronic racing gauge Install on the exhaust section. exhaust gas temperature electronic racing gauge measurement range is from 200°C to 1100°C. Select Type K thermocouples for withstanding the extreme temperatures. High temperature warning value can be set to monitor the gas temperature after engine combustion. Over high temperature means that the air intake is too high, and it must be adjusted and corrected.
- A brushless motor is use to subtract frictional resistance.
- Use micro-control technology to resolve the pointer movement angle of 270 degrees into 1088 micro steps.
- Balanced pointers are used to eliminate pointer inertia during rotation.
- Special orange aluminum ring can fit in any driving space.
- Built-in 6-segment dimming of LED backlight.
- 12V vehicle voltage. Safety design to protect overvoltage (18V) blocking and reverse current.
- IP-66 waterproof and dustproof accurate sensor.
- Small button design to expand user interface also can transfer as an auto shift light. It will light up at the same time when detect to warning value.
- Self-Detection: Built-in self-detection. When the sensor is damage or cannot read, the surface LED displays a breathing light to remind the user.
- Peak Record: Record the current highest value for users to know the maximum value of data.
- LED Backlight Memory: Available setting the backlight color while the headlight is open or off. It will show the setting backlight in next time switch.
Excessive exhaust temperature will cause loss and undesirable results to the vehicle engine. It is used to monitor and warn the driver about exhaust temperature to judge the amount of fuel injection and the degree of lean burn.
|52mm / 60mm
|Smoke / Clear
|White / Red
|Type K Thermocouples (PT1/8)
Introduction function of PRO3_12V_DC_electonic_racing_gauges_kit
To guide PRO3 12V DC electonic racing gauges kit to install
2023 Shadow product of electronic display and electronic controller
Know you the best
SHADOW will not only be a pronoun of global automotive electronics products in the future, but also a good partner for modified car owners! Let more people experience the pleasure and convenience of modified vehicles through SHADOW's products!
Innovation is Our Policy 16 years of product development experience with the most complete R&D equipment, professional team, one-stop process and rigorous quality control management. Various product modules can be used as the basis... Read More