OLED Multi-Function Gauge QA
Q1: After starting the engine, the monitor does not respond.
A: 1. Power wires did not install well. Please double check if the power wire is installed correctly or not.
2. The monitor wire did not connect properly. Please check the monitor connecting wire again.
Q2: The monitor shows information with bias.
A: 1. The corresponding item of each channel did not set well. Please confirm the type of sensor connected to each channel, and then enter the setting menu to select the correct corresponding item.
2. The sensor did not connect properly. Please check whether the sensor is installed correctly, including the wiring configuration part.
Q3: After starting the engine, the buzzer sounds immediately.
A: 1. The channel is not set correctly. Please reset the correct corresponding item for each channel.
2. For channels that are not connected to a sensor, please turn off detection. If an input channel is empty, please enter the setting menu to turn off the detection function of that channel.
3. The sensor did not connect properly. Please check whether the sensor is installed correctly, including the wiring configuration part.
4. The setting of voltage warning value is too high. Please be aware that if the voltage warning value is lower than 13V, it will easily cause the buzzer to sound.
5. The car is under abnormal condition. Please check! Please confirm whether the displayed data is the normal value of the vehicle.
Q4: Monitor display font is reversed.
A: Please turn off the HUB function in the setup menu.
Q5: The boost value exceeds the displayable range.
A: The display range setting is too low. Please enter the setting menu and adjust the display range of boost value to 3bar.
Q6: Display unit error.
A: Please enter the setting menu to reset the unit of habit judgment.
Know you the best
SHADOW will not only be a pronoun of global automotive electronics products in the future, but also a good partner for modified car owners! Let more people experience the pleasure and convenience of modified vehicles through SHADOW's products!
Innovation is Our Policy 16 years of product development experience with the most complete R&D equipment, professional team, one-stop process and rigorous quality control management. Various product modules can be used as the basis... Read More
OLED Multi-Function Gauge QA | Oil Pressure Adaptor | Boost Sensor Adaptor Manufacturer | Shadow
Based in Taiwan since 2004, AUTO JAW CO., LTD. has been a professional manufacturer of automotive electronic gauges in the race car industry. It's main race car gauges include, digital dashboard displays, digital electronic boost controllers, turbo boost racing gauges, boost pressure sensor adapters, boost oil pressure adapters, water temperature sensor gauges, electronic throttle controllers, boost reference adapters, with 99.43% product yield rate, major in automotive electronic modification and reverse engineering. All automotive gauges and instruments are manufactured with a series of tests, ranging from environmental simulation test, accuracy correction, actual vehicle test, programming test and assembly test.
With 16 years of professional R&D and manufacturing of automotive electronic modification products, creating highly cost-effective products. Shadow has been offering our customers high quality Car Meter, Auto Meters, Auto Gauges, shadow gauge, shadow motor, Sport Meter, Shadow Pro2 Gauge, Electronic Controller System, OBD2 Digital Meter Lite, Tubro Timer, VOLT Systems since 2000. With both advanced technology and 17 years experience, Shadow always make sure to meet each customer's demand.
Shadow has been providing customers with high performance race car electronics gauges since 2004, both with advanced technology and 16 years of experience, Shadow ensures that each customer's needs are met.