Turbo Boost Racing Gauge
Boost Racing Gauge
Turbo boost racing gauge can monitor the working status of turbo by the pressure value in the intake manifold. Turbochargers can introduce more air for engine combustion to increase vehicle performance and fuel efficiency.
In the turbocharge system, the air flow rapidly. The internal program of the turbo boost racing gauge must also be able to quickly respond to the high-speed dynamic turbocharging characteristics, so it is necessary to have a sensitive sensor while choosing the gauge.
Using the boost adaptor as an expansion module does not destroy the original configuration.
Shadow specially developed special adapters for different engines to let user modified car in a way that does not break the line and does not affect the original warranty.
Our sensor is design for accurate performance, durability and long service life
•5V work voltage
•Oil-proof, waterproof and high temperature resistant
•Long service life product
Every turbo charge engine should monitor the turbo value and let the working status visibly.
If the turbo cannot release the pressure, it may be caused by the failure of the turbo actuator or the bypass valve. The display value will keep rising on the gauge. User need to check the vehicle status when the warning is on to ensure that the vehicle engine is not damaged due to abnormal supercharging.
- A brushless motor is use to subtract frictional resistance.
- Use micro-control technology to resolve the pointer movement angle of 270 degrees into 1088 micro steps.
- Balanced pointers are used to eliminate pointer inertia during rotation
- Special orange aluminum ring can fit in any driving space.
- Built-in 6-segment dimming of LED backlight.
- 12V vehicle voltage. Safety design to protect overvoltage (18V) blocking and reverse current.
- IP-66 waterproof and dustproof accurate sensor.
- Small button design to expand user interface also can transfer as an auto shift light. It will light up at the same time when detect to warning value.
- Self-Detection: Built-in self-detection. When the sensor is damage or cannot read, the surface LED displays a breathing light to remind the user.
- Peak Record: Record the current highest value for users to know the maximum value of data.
- LED Backlight Memory: Available setting the backlight color while the headlight is open or off. It will show the setting backlight in next time switch.
Turbo electronic racing gauge is used to monitor the pressure of the engine intake during the turbocharging process. The gas pressure determines the engine intake. It can detect the pressure of -1.0bar ~ 3.0bar (-30PSI ~ 40PSI). The gas changes very quickly. Therefore, the motor and computing core of the turbo gauge must be adjusted to the highest specifications to monitor the turbo pressure in real time.
|52mm / 60mm
|Smoke / Clear
|12V / Sensor 5V
|White / Red
- Related Products
Boost sensor adaptors has the same sensor hole and thread size as factory engine, which can be directly inserted into the Vacuum/boost port of the original intake manifold. It can build up a reliable boost reference point for turbo boost gauge without any damage to your vehicle during installation.
Introduction function of PRO3_12V_DC_electonic_racing_gauges_kit
To guide PRO3 12V DC electonic racing gauges kit to install
2023 Shadow product of electronic display and electronic controller
Know you the best
SHADOW will not only be a pronoun of global automotive electronics products in the future, but also a good partner for modified car owners! Let more people experience the pleasure and convenience of modified vehicles through SHADOW's products!
Innovation is Our Policy 16 years of product development experience with the most complete R&D equipment, professional team, one-stop process and rigorous quality control management. Various product modules can be used as the basis... Read More